Ahdaaf is a family based organisation which is dedicated to developing youth players from grassroots to a professional standard adopting a holistic approach.
The Principle and philosophy is an important factor we focus on from our youngest age group (Under 6s) to our senior group (under 16s).Ahdaaf focuses on these principles which translate through the different generations we have built.Three packages of 3 months each run consecutively during Dubai school terms each year catering to all age groups starting from grass roots. Competitive matches are scheduled against opposing teams and academies to expose the students to different styles of football.In addition ,it helps build confidence,adapt to different game scenarios and awareness on how a professional footballer should conduct themselves.
We pride ourself on unity and being able to treat our club as a family who is consistently learning and moving forward together.
Our director Omar Al-Duri has been in the industry for over a decade and has dealt with professional footballers and international teams throughout his career. His approach to learning and continuously inheriting different methods keep the club continuously evolving.This approach is shared by the coaches which is infectious to the aspiring players involved
Coaching schedule and timings
- Friday 9:30 am – 11:00 am (10- 14 years old)
- Friday 10:00 am – 11:00 am (4-6 years old)
- Friday 11:00am – 12:15pm (7-9 years old)
- Saturday 9:30 am – 11:00 am (10- 14 years old)
- Saturday 10:00 am – 11:00 am (4-6 years old)
- Saturday 11:00am – 12:15pm (7-9 years old)
- Saturday 9:30 am – 11:00 am (All ages)
- Monday 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm (All ages)
- Saturday 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm (All ages)
- Wednesday 5:45 pm – 7:00 pm (All ages)
Tuesday 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm (All Ages)
AHDAAF FOOTBALL ACADEMY
boys & girls ages 4 - 16