- “All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- “Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile”.
- The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website (Age of consent is mentioned as per the applicable law).
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. (Before including this statement, SSL certificate must activated on the website)
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- “The Pricing of the Tickets may vary from Event to Event. The customer hasto visit the website when required for latest pricing.”
METHOD OF PAYMENT, CARD TYPES ACCEPTED AND CURRENCY
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency)”.
- “(Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- “Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment”.
CANCELLATION AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
- Bookings may be cancelled and refunded without penalty by 5PM 2 days before the scheduled booking at www.ahdaaf.ae.
- Each booking not cancelled by the 5 PM deadline will charge 100% of the total payment.
At the time of checkout disclose to the cardholder the possibility that multiple bookings may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.